Sunday, November 9, 2008

An early evening trip to 7-11

So

In front of me on the way home from 7-11, where I purchased M+ms, milk, and this funky eggnog thing (that I threw out on the way home because it was so Not quality EggNog), there were 3 girls, one with a tiny ass, one with a medium ass but with chubby legs and one with a gigantic ass but with tiny legs.  Gigantor and Medium were discussing science

G:Yeah but Im confused by Enthroby
M:Yeah, i dont think thast the word tho, its like things are crazy its like Endopy
G:No No im pretty sure its Enthroby, and its just how things goo crazyyy
M:Oh oh oh its Definitley Endopy
T(quietly): Guys I think you are talking about Enthropy. and its how everything heads to disorder

Totally a Jurassic Park fan.

Anyway this talk of enthropy got me thinking about how everything ultimately goes crazy, and nothing at all is predictable.  I mean you can try to prepare for some things, tests, having sex in the evening, Ram coming home but no matter what it is you really cant anticipate something that escaped your studying, your girlfriend biting and being turned off or Ram being really annoying (i guess thats kinda predictable).  I think the problem with all this craziness is that people expect things not to be.  Everyone has expectations of what is going to happen and when it doesn't happen its usually disappointing.  

I have much more to say.  Maybe later.


C

No comments: