Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Looks like My Rabbi

Gotentag motherfuckers. Its winter break today now that I've finished my last final exam but all did not go smoothly this morning.  I woke up at 6:17am which was 3 minutes past what my alarm was set for so in a rush I threw off my pajamas, threw on socks, jeans and a tshirt and ran downstairs to go.  Now, like most things I do frequently I have a ritual about it.  When I go online I check my facebook, collegefootballnews.com, wwtdd.com and then perhaps my email, when I drive it goes car on, music, seatbelt and when I have sex it goes fingerbangin, blowjob, doggy style, so it shouldn't surprise any of my loyal readers that when I get dressed it goes Boxers, Socks, Jeans, Tshirt.  So anyway, I grab my big jacket, the keys to my trusty dark blueish land rover and run outside forgetting A.Im wearing a leather jacket and its pouring B.my project that I had to hand in and C.My Cd case and D.Underwear.  Upon reaching the first step of the porch and realizing that my jeans are rubbing uncomfortably close to a certain part of my anatomy that I cherish I realize my mistake and run back for the door. However, in my haste to grab the keys to leave I somehow managed to knock the house key from the loop.  This left me with the prospect of waking up Mark and Gill (that would not be a pleasant Hello Boys and Girls) or just free ballin my way to my phinal.  I chose the latter.  This was quite uncomfortable because I dont know if you, my loyal readers, have had experience wearing jeans without underwear but it is not pleasant really especially if youve recently lost a bit of weight and your jeans are looser so your attachments never really stay in one place.  This brings me to the subject of how vital underwear is, some people I know prefer boxer briefs on guys they are very stupid.(and please what do loyal readers who only wear Big underwear know pshhh)  While boxer briefs provide security in the area they also can be too tight when a random erection occurs thus leaving oneself open to an embarrassment that I might have suffered while giving a French presentation in 6th grade during my brief boxer brief stage (ha! get it! brief!) anywayy boxers provide some security, but they are also comfortable and come with plenty of places to hide the ill timed erection also its like a lil treasure hunt when girls get down there.  Where is it hiding? Maybe later I'll discuss the merits of girls underwear.  As for what I'm doing during the first few days of winter break? I'm glad you asked.  I am seeing my friend Yvonne this afternoon and perhaps my friend Tidal Wave this evening, I have some reading to catch up on and I would like to do 1000 sit ups by Sunday.  But every 100 situps has to be in a different location.  I'll keep you posted.  Maybe I'll write again later today.

xoxo


R.A.H.

No comments: