Sunday, December 28, 2008

Get Some.


Its late.

I just registered for extra classes.

To me the problem with life is that it is always about what people do not know.  The news is all about How are things going to get worse, how are things going to get better, how things will change.  As a college student I find my friends and I are constantly worried over what is coming next, will we find a good job? Will this work pay off? This the person we are involved with now the one?  But I was thinking in the shower today if someone told me that in 5 years I would land a job that paid me 200k for 35 years, that I would be happy with what I do, and told me who my wife would be that life would be so much less fun.  We read because we want to learn, we learn because we want to evaluate our situations and make better decisions in order to improve our standing.  However, if your goals are fuzzy or unfocused one doesn't really know what to try to learn or improve about oneself.  

I look mad good in sunglasses.  I also am extremely confused and sort of in love.


There will be a lighter post later.


xoxo


R.

No comments: