Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jacket Off

Hello Loyal Reader.

Today in exciting news I got a NEW JACKET!  It is an early present for the miracle of Hannukah. Mark and I went to some store in town today and he put on his "Im a Business Man" face so all the salesmen out there know he means business.  He directed me towards multiple suits that had colors and checks and stripes but i couldn't see any of them very well because I refused to take off my sunglasses.  This led me in the direction of the black jackets and this encounter

Sales Man: Helloooooo ::touches shoulder:: how are you?
Ryan: Ah Hello...
Sales Man:  I am super ::hand still on shoulder:: what can i do for you today
Ryan: Jacket please.
Sales Man: GREAT We have Lots of jackets! What kind of jacket can i get for you?
Ryan: Anything that matches my sunglasses I think.
SalesMan: Welllllllll how about This ::pulls out yellow jacket::
Mark: Ha ha! Well Ryan Then Everyone Will Know When Youre Around You can HEARR that jacket! Ha Ha!
Salesman: I can hear the jacket too! It says YOU WILL LOOK GREAT IN ME!
Ryan: Black please.


Anyway I got a black cashmere blazer and its probably the greatest thing ever.  Probably not the greatest thing ever is how tired Ive been feeling.  But I got alot of compliments yesterday from old friends with how good I look now, which makes me feel like my hardwork is paying off.



Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and a g***t a***m*


xoxo

R.

No comments: